Thursday, February 26, 2009

CA dog + snow = smile on my face :)

So over Christmas break, it snowed a couple times at my house, which was kind of incredible because it snows maybe every 15 years in Vegas, and we got a couple inches at our house!!! Anyway, we (or I should say I, because I hijacked my brother's camera) obviously took a gazillion pictures of the patio furniture and us in the snow, and also of our dogs outside experiencing the snow. Well, they'd never seen it before and while Madison wouldn't go off the concrete porch, Jackson (who is almost 11!!! eek!) went out without fear and ran around for a little bit before practically sprinting back into the house to get warm. It was one of the best moments of my time at home and I finally got the pictures, so I had to share this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment