Saturday, August 1, 2009

Look what I found!

I recently read that AU's new website won an award on eduStyle.com for its Interactivity Tour! Here's a link to its Award Page.

So I decided to check it out. I found myself on the interactive campus map, clicking on MGC. As I clicked through the pictures, I found the following one.


And I felt like it was one of those "serendipitous moments" because who could it be in TDR but Miss Allison Doolittle (who by the way, was very rarely in TDR) so it was all the more serendipitous.

Check it out for yourself here. You'll have to search through MGC photos to find her!

3 comments:

  1. ironic, eh? Especially since I hardly ever went to TDR. But, Maralee, my old media relations boss asked me to help out with this. Slightly embarrasing... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, amazing! - ashley

    ReplyDelete