Sunday, January 25, 2009

My new haircut/color!



So its been quite a while since I've posted, but nothing really exciting has happened. Anywho, on Friday I finally got a hair cut (it had been more than two months, which when you have short hair is a REALLY long time), and I got it colored!!! I wanted to get it dyed something closer to my own color, because I'm sick of those lovely roots showing, and I need to take a break from coloring it due to budgetary concerns. I LOVE how it turned out!!! I found an awesome place to get it cut in Denver on Yelp, its called Babooshka :) The lady who did is really sweet, she cut it in November and I knew she would be my go-to gal for hair while I'm here!

I love how a new haircut and a different color can make you feel like a new person! I feel so much more like a "grown-up" now :)

This isn't the best picture in the world, it looks way cooler in real life, but it'll do! :)

3 comments: