Tuesday, February 17, 2009

21!

I had an absolute blast celebrating my 21st birthday last week! Justin turned 21 on Thursday so we decided to have a joint party. The party theme was TexMex so people came as Texans or Mexicans (see my mu mu above). There were yummy TexMex appetizers (thanks Whitney!) and an ahhhmazing chocolate cake (thanks Elaina!). I was a bit worried that everyone would fit into my apartment but luckily they all did. This awkward pic was taken at the very end after we played a hilarious game of French charades. Good times.

6 comments:

  1. yeah! I'm so glad you wore that dress Alli!
    you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was frida there? happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course! but without the unibrow, monkey, etc.

    thanks for the birthday wishes T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it really was a blast! sorry I missed the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing in the mumu! i'm glad everyone fit :)

    ReplyDelete