Monday, June 8, 2009

Sparkpeople

I joined this website called Sparkpeople. You can set health, fitness, and/or nutrition goals and it helps you to meet them by connecting you with a community and (best of all) helping you keep track of what you eat and how much you are exercising. I've been tracking what I eat each day and it's been so helpful! I discovered I wasn't eating enough fat or protein and that I was eating too many carbs because I eat a lot of fruit and fruit has lots of carbs! I went to the beach yesterday and ate a bunch of raisins thinking Oh, raisins are healthy. 500 calories on raisins alone! I would have never guessed...it shocks me to this very moment, in fact.

Check out my page. You can see what I eat each day, which is kind of fun, and even set up your own page with your own goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment